Did you know that soy protein could have weight-management benefits when combined with a low-fat diet and exercise? Soy protein is the No. 1 ingredient in the Herbalife® Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix. But where does the soy protein in Herbalife® Formula 1 come from? The answer could very well be, a proud farmer in America’s heartland. Read more »
Posts tagged: Seed to Feed
Our mission for nutrition is at the heart of everything we do. Through our Seed to Feed commitment, we ensure the benefits, safety, purity and consistency of Herbalife® products. Seed to Feed is a global initiative that touches every Herbalife market and product variety. It’s how we refer to the expert staff, state-of-the-art processes, quality control systems and advanced technology at our company-owned and partner manufacturing facilities around the world. Through Seed to Feed we ensure the effectiveness, safety, purity, and consistency of Herbalife® products.
14 Steps of Seed to Feed
Five Components of Seed to Feed Philosophy
1. Great Ingredients: Careful selection of ingredient suppliers.
2. Nutrition Based Science: Products based on years of established nutrition science.
3. Thorough Testing: Multiple rounds of rigorous in-process testing.
4. Manufactured with Care: State-of-the-art blending, compression, packaging and manufacturing.
5. Nutrition Delivered to You: Use of advanced technology to monitor conditions during product storage and transport and to ensure quality throughout the product shelf life.
The new Herbalife Innovation & Manufacturing (H.I.M.) facility in Winston-Salem, N.C., will expands the global manufacturing capacity of Herbalife and supports the company’s Seed to Feed commitment: an initiative to control quality throughout the entire product development lifecycle, beginning with cultivation of raw ingredients Read more »